How do I know if my cat is overweight
There are a few ways to tell if your cat is overweight. The first thing you need to do is take a look at your cat’s body shape. If your cat is noticeably round, then it’s likely that it’s overweight. You should also take note of how much your cat eats and drinks.
If you’re still not sure whether or not your cat is overweight, then consult the veterinarian!
It can be difficult to tell if your cat is overweight. Here are some signs to look for:
– Excessively long hair on the stomach or back
– Chin and/or belly rub against the ground when walking or sitting
– A potbelly, which may be visible from above or below
– Difficulty breathing, including noisy breathing or panting
There are a few things that you should be looking for.
For example, if your cat is round or has a potbelly, this could be an indication of being overweight. You can also look at the space between your cat’s ribs and hips. If there is more space than what is normal, it may be an indication that your cat is overweight.
What to look for when determining if a cat is overweight:
– Round or potbellied appearance – Abundant fat on the back and stomach area – Wide space between ribs and hips